Contact us

Use this form to make a general enquiry or tell us about any issues you have with Council facilities or services by lodging a Request for Service (RFS).  Your request will be logged, allocated a reference number (starts with RFS) and referred to the appropriate member of staff or Council contractor.  A customer services officer will issue a reference number within 5 working days.
If the situation requires urgent attention phone our 0800 920 029
If you want to make a noise complaint, do not fill in this form. Instead call 0800 347 787. An operator will ask you for details of your noise complaint and send out an officer.

If you want to talk to someone in person, visit any of our Service Centres.

Request details
Max file size 3MB
Max file size 3MB
Issue type

Your details
How would you like us to respond?