Our Libraries at Red
Vaccine passports are not currently required to enter any of our libraries.
Public health measures still apply at all libraries:
- Wear a mask if over 12 years old
- Scan or sign in
- Keep 2 meters distance between each other
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Stay at home if unwell
Some library services remain limited while we are at Red setting.
- One 30 minute public PC session per person, per day
- Wi-Fi access outdoors only
- No study spaces
- No public seating
- Limited numbers
- No events and programming
We look forward to welcoming you safely into our libraries.
Last updated 13 December 2021