Food licence applications

Food business forms for:

  • Registration
  • Fundraisers selling food
  • Scope of operations for food business
  • Food control plans and national programmes

For a change of ownership for a business with a current Food Control Plan or National Programme you will need to contact the Environmental Health Officer to discuss the change. Email or call 0800 920 029.

If there is a current registration certificate (or food licence) the balance of the fee is a matter for the new and old owners to sort out themselves or through their solicitors.

If the use of the food premises will be substantially changed as a result of the change of ownership, please contact us to discuss those changes with either a duty resource planner or a duty building officer.

If any sale and supply of alcohol is intended, a liquor licence application will need to be submitted also. Please refer to Alcohol Licences for more information.