Code Compliance Certificate (Form 6)

You need to apply for a CCC using Form 6; the form must be completed in full with all contractors details listed.  When you have completed the application form and gathered all supporting documentation please book a final inspection.

Supporting documentation includes energy works certificates from your electrician or gas fitter; as-built drainage plans, records of work from licensed building practitioners and producers statements where required.