Every reasonable effort has been made to maintain current and accurate information on this website. Information on this website has been made available by the Far North District Council in good faith and in compliance with the requirements of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987. This information should not be misused; and any unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited.
Links to other websites
This website has links to many other agencies. In a few cases we link to private organisations, with their permission. Once you follow a link to another website, you are subject to the privacy, copyright and security policies of the new site. The Far North District Council does not have control over the policies or content of other government or private websites which we link to.
Credit card payment
- Payments can be made using Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
- If you are using a credit card issued outside New Zealand currency conversion will be done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the card – there may be currency conversion fees charged by your card issuer.
- Far North district council does not hold any credit card information.
- Please check with your card issuer about any other fees and charges that may be applied to your credit card transaction, under your agreement with your card issuer.
An online convenience fee of 1.50% of the amount of payment (including any penalties, fees or interest) is charged for all payments made on this site. It will appear on your statement as a separate line titled “FNDC Conv Fee”.
We offer access to property files and property information on our website. The conditions for the provision of this information is as follows:
- Council cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, quality, currency or reliability of this information and accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage, injury, or loss in value to any person, property, service or otherwise resulting from relying on the information provided through this search.
- Council has made the information available under Sections 10 to 18 (inclusive) of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 only.
- You should not rely on any information which you obtain from a property file, or from property and application listings without seeking appropriate independent and/or professional advice.
- The information which may be provided from the property file should not be taken as constituting a Land Information Memorandum (LIM) for which a specific request is required.
- Property file documentation includes information created by Council as well as information provided to Council by third parties.
- Council is not responsible for ensuring that the information you retrieve from viewing property information is fit for a particular purpose.
- Information from our records and archives is provided as a public service in good faith.
Property file request refund disclaimer
In accordance with Council’s fees and charges an application for a property file will cost $25.00. This fee is non-refundable except where property files contain information not for public provision:
- Banking institution
In these circumstances, a customer who requests and pays for a property file online would be issued a refund. If you have any queries regarding your property file request or refund please contact Council on 0800 920 029.