Rating information database
You can use this database to find rating information on any property in the district. The database will provide:
- Property details – valuation number, property address, land area.
- Valuation details – capital value, improvement value, land value.
- Rates details – rates by year, rates levied by Northland Regional Council, general and targeted rates levied by Far North District Council.
You can search for properties by address or valuation number.
Before you start - what you need to know about this Rating information database
- It provides a breakdown of rates and the total due for the property selected for the next two years.
- The figures incorporate the latest property valuations as at the 1st August 2019.
- Variations in rates from one year to the next are due to changes in land values calculated independently every three years and annual adjustments made by Far North District Council.
- Each breakdown of rates includes those levied by Northland Regional Council and collected by Far North District Council