Reporting a stormwater issue

To report an issue relating to stormwater maintenance, drainage, culverts, water tables, and floodgate faults call the Council at 0800 920 029 or tell us using our online form.

We need the following information:

  • Your contact details
  • Where is the problem located?  (Include rapid number, culvert marker number, or nearest street address.)
  • Are any services being affected e.g. water supply, service pipes?
  • What type of damage has occurred?
  • How long has it been damaged?

Last updated 02 May 2022