Contact council

In the tabs below you will find a range of ways to contact Council by phone, or in person at one of our service centres. You can also make a service request online with MyFNDC.


Contact council using one of the phone numbers below.
  • Contact us on our 24-hour service number 0800 920 029.
  • If you need to contact us from overseas please call  +64 9 401 5200.
  • To make a noise complaint call 0800 347 787*
    *An operator will ask for details of your complaint and send out an officer. Find out more here.


You can use our online service called "myFNDC" to check your rates, lodge a request for service or make a general enquiry

Request a service online*

Make a general enquiry*
*You don't need to register to do this.

Find what else can be done with our online services here.

Questions and answers

What is myFNDC?
MyFNDC is a safe and secure online service to lodge, view and track service requests.

In person

if you would like to visit us in person, our office locations and opening hours can be found by clicking on the green Council Service centres button below:

Council service centres

By post

You can contact us through the post using our below address details:

Far North District Council
Private Bag 752
Kaikohe, 0440

Related pages