Using a park or reserve to access private property

Access to private property

You can request to use a park or reserve to access a property to undertake temporary work, such as felling trees, laying pipes and so on. Please send your request to and include the following information:

  • Which park/reserve you need access to
  • Why you need access
  • What type of work is being done
  • When the work will be done
  • Where you will access the park.


Last updated 26 April 2021