Resource consent application (Form 9)

Use this form (Form 9) when applying for a Land Use Consent, Subdivision, Discharge, Extension of Time (s.125), Change of Conditions (s127), Change of Consent Notice (s.221(3)) and Consent under National Environmental Standard (e.g Assessing and Managing Contaminants in Soil). 

Please ensure your application includes all the items on the checklist in section 12.

Applications forms are not complete unless they include a signed debtor statement in section 10.