x__32__fill__social media twitter voice record__64__outline__user profile avatar contact person volume sound users member human speaker record voice recorder speach speak apartment__64__fill__building home house hotel apartment property flat residence

Reporting a stormwater issue

To report an issue relating to stormwater maintenance, drainage, culverts, water tables, and floodgate faults call the Council at 0800 920 029 or tell us using our online form.

We need the following information:

  • Your contact details
  • Where is the problem located?  (Include rapid number, culvert marker number, or nearest street address.)
  • Are any services being affected e.g. water supply, service pipes?
  • What type of damage has occurred?
  • How long has it been damaged?

Last updated: 02 Apr 2024 4:34pm